Discover the Magic...
Surrounded by stunning forest and on an acre of native garden, you will wake up to the bird chorus and laze away the hours being entertained by the stunning bird life in the gardens.
Hideaway is a magical, charming country style holiday house in beautiful Denmark WA; facing down onto a nature reserve and then the river beyond. The house is surrounded by an acre of stunningly beautiful native garden that attracts a remarkable array of birdlife including our splendid fairy wren family. Although quiet and secluded, just a few minutes walk along the river and you are in the heart of Denmark town.
Hideaway offers stylishly furnished luxury accommodation. There are 3 spacious bedrooms that can comfortably accommodate 6 adults. The living area is also spacious and open and there is a large sunroom facing down onto the nature reserve. A country style Rinnai gas log fire will keep you warm and cosy without all the hassle of a traditional log fire. Just a press of the button and you have a beautiful blazing log fire. The kitchen is a large country style with automatic gas burners, electric oven, huge pantry and a dishwasher. Every room has stunningly beautiful views of the garden and reserve. At Hideaway you will find everything and more!
Outside there is a long verandah where you can sit and enjoy the garden and extensive birdlife. There is a gas barbeque and an outdoor setting that seats six. The native trees and plants attract a great variety of birdlife. Large parrots use the bird bath at the top of the garden while smaller birds prefer the closer bird bath. You will be delighted when the splendid fairy wren families gather for a bath.
Although secluded, you will find it is just a short walk into iconic Denmark town. Walking tracks, the bowls club, the golf course, Denmark Hotel, the tennis courts, supermarkets, craft shops, coffee shops and restaurants are all just a few minutes away. Learn more about some of our favourite places on the location page.
Hideaway has real country charm with all the mod cons to make your holiday a very happy and memorable experience:
- Country charm with all mod cons and just minutes from the town.
- Three spacious bedrooms that can comfortably accommodate six adults as well as a double garage.
- Every room has beautiful views of the garden and reserve.
- Large, spacious living area as well as a sunroom facing down onto the native reserve.
- Flat screen TV and Stereo System with DVD player and Foxtel.
- The kitchen is a large country style with gas burners, electric oven, huge pantry and a dishwasher.
- A large Rinnai gas log fire will ensure you are always kept warm and cosy.
- Washing machine and dryer, for any washing you need to do.
- Hideaway has a full bathroom with bath as well as an ensuite.
- There is a beautiful garden with native and citrus trees as well as local birdlife.
- There is a very large verandah where you can sit and enjoy the garden and extensive bird life.
- There is a large gas barbeque and an outdoor setting that seats six.
"Your garden is spectacular, and the birdlife had us riveted for hours on end. The house is presented so beautifully, and had everything anyone could possible need, and more.."
- Kate McKinnon and Jack Pearce.
Interested in something cosier? Take a look at the Cottage at Hideaway.